Physics students have to be able to master mathematical theory on many different levels. They have to be able to solve equations and how the universe works with complex theorems. It is the most awesome and godlike of sciences and the nearest there is to examining evolution and the way the universe works.
Therefore they have to observe all the rules of natural science. In its entirety it is the most complex of sciences that a student can choose to study. It involves s Vector Calculus and Variation Calculus, integration and density. The student of Physics deals with concepts that most mortals never even get to consider.
- Student must develop an intuitive understanding of mathematics and physics.
- He or she must be able to apply theory to reality and asses the results.
- They must always double check solutions and see if they have made a mistake.
- They must be able to draw and use graphs to illustrate or record observations.
- The student has to develop an intuition for solving equations and relating it to the universe.
- He or she must consider whether the solution is the correct one even if the textbook says it is.
Studying Physics at an advanced level requires self-discipline, a sense of adventure and exploration and an ability to think out of the box.